Saturday, April 10, 2010

A new addition to the family

There is a new baby in our house. I know it's a little quick but we just couldn't wait...



Okay, so I should clear something up. It's really Clint's new baby, not mine. But I have to admit that I have grown to love it. I am still not sure what to do with it but it is fun to pretend that I know what I am doing.

Sophia was not sure what to think of her new sibling at first...



But it didn't take her long to fall in love...



I think she decided that she should just accept this new thing that is taking her daddy's attention away from her.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is too funny! She is so cute in those pictures! I doubt Clint will let her play with the new toy...Harper puked all over Brian's iphone the other day...love it :) Keep the pictures coming... I am already so bad with my blog, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I'm sure that Clint will teach her how to use all of his computer stuff before she's one! Congratulations on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... That is sooooo funny/cute. The new baby is almost bigger than her. I can't wait to come over and play with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca - darling pictures AND you are so-o-o-o funny! We understand Clint's obsession, or do we? Yah, we do and we love it. It looks like Sophia loves her little sibling, too!

    ReplyDelete