Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer

I am sure that no one even looks at my blog because I NEVER update it. But if there is anyone out there who still checks it (Tracy), here you go.

Summer is now over and I have been trying to think of what we have been doing for the last 3 months. It was a very low key summer for us. We had a lot of great times with family and friends but I have no pictures to show for it.

I think the most exciting thing that we did was go swimming. And thank goodness Clint's sister, Brittany, asked to come to our pool or we probably would not have even done that!

Here are the few pictures that we took. I somehow didn't get a single picture of the Jones family (sorry Britt) but we had a great time hanging out with them.





1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun! I'm glad we've been involved in all your fun activities lately. I didn't even take one single picture of swimming at your pool. I'm bummed that our Saturday excitement is over. Now you guys will have to come to our soccer games on Saturdays!!

    ReplyDelete