Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday Weekend

A few weeks ago I celebrated my 30th birthday. I had been dreading this for quite some time now, but it definitely has not been as bad as I thought it would be. Surprisingly, it doesn't feel any different from 29.

We started out the day by going to breakfast with our friends, Matt and Kara. Then we relaxed at home for a while before going to the Utah football game. It was pouring rain. We were wet and cold but we managed to stay for almost the whole game.



Poor little Parker was wet and freezing but he didn't complain once. What a little trooper.


Meanwhile, Soph was warm and happy back at Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Patty's.

After the game Clint's family surprised me with pizza and cake.


The next day my mom had us over for dinner to continue the birthday celebration.

Sophia with my brother, Steve. She is finally starting to allow other people to hold her. At least until she realizes that it isn't her mom or dad.

My delicious cake from Leslie's Bakery.

Now that I am over the shock of being 30, I can't wait for all the things this new decade will bring.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great round of birthday celebrations, Becca! And the cake from Leslie's looks absolutely delicious as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took a picture of the cake...that's something I would do! Love the picture of Parker too.

    ReplyDelete