Monday, October 11, 2010

The fair

My sister, Tracy, and her husband, Dave, came into town at the beginning of September. They were only supposed to be here for one week but Dave injured his lung mountain biking and could not fly. So we got them for an extra week. I know Dave didn't do it intentionally but it sure was nice of him to sacrifice his body so that we could spend more time with them. As always, I forgot to take a lot of pictures but we had a great time.

One of the things we did while they were here was go to the fair. It was Tracy, Dave, my brother Steve, his wife Liv, and my nephew Soren. Soph loves being outdoors, regardless of what we are doing, so she was in heaven. And I actually managed to get a few pictures.

Tracy, and Dave with Sophia.

Soph on the tractor

Soren picking vegetables

Soph and her favorite person (aka Daddy)

Soph on a lamb (don't worry she was completely sanitized many times throughout the night)

Soph meeting her new friend, Hattie (Dave and Tracy's niece)

She was not too thrilled with the goats. Can you really blame her?

Our attempt at a cute photo of the cousins. They obviously were not cooperating.

Tracy, Soph, me and my brother, Steve.

Tracy and Sophia

Our little family!

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit I was surprised to see that you went to the fair AND even let Soph sit on a lamb. Too funny! It was good to see Tracy while she was in town. Love your cute Halloween background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to Dave for crashing on his mountain bike! Jk That was the best two and a half weeks! We should go to the fair every year. I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time. Not it's not too weird for me to say, but Clint looks especially manly in these pics. Well done, Clinton Ray.

    ReplyDelete