Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Plane Ride

Clint and I decided it was time for a much needed vacation. So where else would we go but Hawaii. I started stressing as soon as I booked the trip with my sister-in-law, Liv. What was I thinking taking my 10 month old on a 6 hour plane ride!!!

What I forgot is that I have an angel for a daughter (well as long as she is being held by her mom or dad). She did AMAZING! I don't know why I was so stressed. She was awake for most of the flight to Hawaii (despite the Dimetap) and slept the whole flight home. I was so proud of her.




Sophia and her cousin, Soren.

Soph's first time in L.A.! She didn't make it out of the airport but she still enjoyed herself.

Soph and Clint on the plane. I think she was still feeling the effects of the Dimetap.

No comments:

Post a Comment